Tiger Woods's niece Cheyenne wins Australian Masters

Cheyenne Woods, niece of 14-time major winner Tiger Woods, claimed the first major title of her career by winning the Australian Ladies Masters.
The 23-year-old American shot a final-round four-under-par 69 at Royal Pines on Sunday to finish on 16 under overall and win by two shots.

Cheyenne Woods at a glance

Cheyenne Woods wins the first professional title of her career by winning the Australian Ladies Masters
Born: 25 July 1990
Grew up: Phoenix, Arizona
• Graduated from Wake Forest University in North Carolina
• Her dad is Tiger Woods's older half-brother
• First picked up a golf club aged two
• Was guided by her grandfather, Tiger's father, during her junior career
• Won more than 30 tournaments as an amateur
• First professional win in Aug 2012 at LPGA International
• Wins Australian Ladies Masters on 9 Feb 2014, her first major title
Local amateur Minjee Lee finished second after also carding a 69.
"This is a huge accomplishment for me," said Woods, who finished with five birdies and a bogey.
"I've been pro for two years and, for the majority of it, people just think of me as Tiger Woods's niece so now I have a game of my own and I have a title now, a win, which is exciting.
"It's nice now to say to people that I can play and I'm not just a name.
"Growing up with the last name of Woods, there's a lot of expectations and pressure and spotlight on you but I always knew that I was able to win."
Woods won a minor event in the United States in 2012, but this was the biggest of her career so far and earned her a two-year exemption into Ladies European Tour events.
"I always knew I'd be able to compete with these ladies so now it's kind of a weight off my shoulders because now everybody knows, not just me," she added.
Lee, 17, had been level with Woods until the American closed with three birdies in her final six holes to seal victory.
South African Stacy Lee Bregman and Swede Camilla Lennarth finished in a tie for third, two shots behind Lee.